We spent the day of Halloween at Marbles Kids Museum. It is downtown and I have been looking forward to taking Layla for a long time. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It is such a cool little place for kids to have fun! Layla tried out a few different professions that day!
A Paramedic
Grocer
...and a Chef!
We also went to Morocco, Ice Fished and played the drums in Brazil! Oh and did I mention she was an artist and went into space! Wow what a full day!!! She was worn out by the time we got home from all of that work and travel ;) I have to recommend this museum, it was so much fun for her, and I can't wait to take her back. This is also where the Imax is, so that will be fun in the future too!

No comments:
Post a Comment