Friday, July 29, 2011

July 4th!

Can Someone point me in the direction as to where July went! I can't seem to find him anymore? To think July vanished is just preposterous right? I really feel like it was just May. Oy one day closer to vacation, but I do wish time would slow, like the button on your dvd player that makes the movie go in slow motion. That would be nice wouldn't it?
With that said, lets start our recap from the top...
To celebrate our nation’s independence we headed to Virginia to visit everyone. We hung out at the pool a lot and that was nice.

Someone likes blackberries a lot!

Getting a good laugh

Hanging out with grandma- she may not appreciate me posting this picture, but I’m doing it anyway 

And another grandma 

It was a nice night

No comments:

Post a Comment