And then to the court house, this was interesting because I heard words I havn’t heard since middle school- ex. House of Burgess… tell me when the last time you heard that was. Most certainly this was a history refresher!
Reviewing our important papers
You know how we do, and no there is not something in my mouth. Seems the picture on the wall stepped into our picture ha
Don’t cross me!
We toured the apothecary
If you ever need to be reminded to be thankful for modern medicine!
I don’t think it would be right to take a trip to Williamsburg and not take the below pictures
We then went to see the Governers mansion. I loved this part and there are a million other pictures, but that would take up my picture blog quota for sure, if there is such a thing.
I simply must have this for baby number 2 Isn’t that pretty!
Ladies and Gentlemen this brings us to the end of our fantastic weekend. Saturday night we went to eat and walked around a little at night. It was the perfect weather, we got so lucky to have mid 80’s no humidity days and cool upper 60’s night. We couldn’t have asked for anything better than that!
Until next time Williamsburg

No comments:
Post a Comment