Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kelly's Baby Shower

My friends are busy producing more offspring, which calls for more showers  It is so much fun to watch a new mommy open cute little baby gifts!
Look at this little star that is so good at accessorizing 

And this little sugar that was so proud that she could say “yellow”, we all had no question what color crayon she was using! I heart this youngin

And this little sweetheart who only gets sweeter with every piece of cake she gobbles up! I love her solid appreciation for sweets! What ARE we going to do when these girls inhabit U-Dub!?—that is assuming U-Dub is still standing, there are quite a lot of college students who will make their way in out before these girls arrive 


Sassy Pants

These girls know how to put on a shower! What a cute theme

Kellybellywolf with her babybellywolf


HAHA can you read that face! It says, “why are you making me take more pictures!”

I wonder what we bribed them with this time, ha

Beautiful ladies

My pretty friends!

I think it is great that they are BFFS and having babies at the same time! A girl, Emily for Julia and a Boy, Hayden for Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment