To kick off the Big Birthday weekend for Bell Star we went down to visit one of Layla’s heros, Christian! Layla LOVES and I really can not stress that enough, Christian! Everything we do around our house has to be exactly what Christian is doing also. Example… “Layla what pajamas do you want to wear to bed” “Did you call Christian, which ones is she wearing?” I can say I am happy Layla picked someone so sweet to be her favorite, because Christian loves little L too!
After spending quality time with Christian and Cameron we headed to visit the Birthday Princess, my very beautiful niece Bella! She had an amazing birthday at the Childrens museum in Wilmington.
Isn’t that the pretties museum you have ever seen!?
There was a good time had by all, including some pretty intense concentration on a science project.
Everyone got to make their own lip gloss, Layla chose green.
Then it was birthday cake time! A cake made for a princess!
Yes.. Layla had to practice for her birthday party the next weekend by sitting in a regal chair ;)
Layla provided a weather report for everyone. Will and I watched and laughed, because the whole time she was being a meteorologist, she really had just staked out a nice place to sit and have a snack J Viewers upstairs watched for a good 15 minutes while Layla did this…..
What a fun weekend! Layla was asleep well before we got home and took a great nap the next day too!

No comments:
Post a Comment