Sunday, May 29, 2011

Layla turns Three!

It is hard for me to believe, but Layla is Three!



Her favorite color is purple so she chose purple cupcakes!



Her party this year was held at “Bounce U” and it was great fun! We combined her party with a few of her girlfriends who all have birthdays within the same couple of weeks. It worked out beautifully, almost her whole class was there.



Jacob and Layla had fun on the big slides, you probably can’t tell by their smiles though ;)



Miss Caleigh and Austin



I hope so much that Caleigh, Caroline, Layla and Julia’s new baby girl can be as close as we all are. What a wonderful thing if they could grow up together! *now I must say that when it comes to college I hope they follow in Melissa’s footsteps and go to Meredith or Peace or womens college of sort and live in the dorms and study hard…. Hey, I can dream right ;)



Each girl got to pick their favorite color for their cupcakes!



Of course a Princess cake! What Else?



All the jumping wore Allie right out! Layla was doing her best to keep her going J


All 3 birthday girls! Layla, Emily and Allison



Mmm yummy and pretty!





We came home to open gifts and have a little separate party for just Layla… yummy snacks!





Layla checking out her treats *especially the chic a la tray*… and where there is food…. There is George!



To top of the evening and maybe wear off a little sugar, we blew up the new jump house Layla got from her papa and Donna. Fun for all! It was a great weekend, I do not wish for her fourth birthday to arrive any sooner than it will, but I know we are in for another fun party when it does arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment