Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lovely Saturday


Let me take you on a tour of my backyard…

We enjoy sitting on our porch listening to the water run off of this beautiful waterfall each evening as the sun sets…

And running like a princess through our carved foot paths, as we stop occasionally to smell our perfectly manicured garden flowers…

And enjoy the shade from all of the pretty trees…
OK OK, yes, this is my dream, but hey a girl can dream right! This is someone’s backyard and I would have to say that they are pretty darn lucky! Just a bit down the road from us is this catalog mail order flower place. I don’t know a better way to explain it so that will be sufficient for memory sake  We took a very pretty Saturday afternoon to walk through… I took advantage of an opportunity to take pictures of Layla in her pretty Easter dress, and this was the weekend of the royal wedding so if you think she was going to take off that tiara for even a second…





It was a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment