Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Very First Blog




As many of you know I have become somewhat of an addict recently to reading others blogs. I just think it is so neat to read what others are doing and get ideas on fun things I can do. The first blog I came across was Kelly's Korner. I may never have 8 million readers, but I figure the 5 or 6 people that will read my blog will be entertained :).



So I suppose I will introduce you to my inspiration...









That is our daughter! Layla Grace :) She is as sweet as they come. I am only a little biased...


Also there is this little fellow...




His name is Georgie and he is our Westie!



And so I thought I would chronicle our lives so I can look back and remember how much fun it is with a house full :)


I do owe this first post to my very good friend Melissa, who was very sweet to set up my background. I could not figure out the html to save my life! I am still having a bit of trouble arranging pictures on the blog post. I will probably call Melissa about that one tomorrow too!


This weekend we are going to the zoo! I am looking forward to it. Infact we went to the zoo this exact weekend last year. Layla is getting excited. We have been reviewing our animal sounds. My personal favorite is the donkey*which won't be at the zoo, but there is a small donkey around our house everyday!


Ok, that is all I can write about today. I think that's a pretty good first blog post... don't you!




No comments:

Post a Comment