Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Zoo!

We had a great trip to the zoo 2 weekends ago. Layla really enjoyed seeing the animals. We kept hearing wow... wow!I must say that I have to recommend bringing your own lunch. We had ham sandwiches and, from what I remember from last year, it saved us about $30! In my opinion it was a delicious lunch. We just tailgated and took in our own water bottles. I didn't think this was aloud but I never saw a sign that said otherwise.
We saw all sorts of animals, Layla's favorites were the Zebras and The Lions! She kept roaring at the lions, we thought for a minute those lions might get scared, she sounded just like them ;)
She walked almost the whole time! That is a lot of walking, she slept really well that night!


This year daddy got to ride the carosel. Layla had so much fun!


It was a great trip to the zoo! Can't wait until next year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment