Last weekend Will and I took a trip to Asheville. This is probably my favorite place and one day I would really like to either live there or have a get away house. It's just such a nice place!
The first night we stayed at the Beaufort House in downtown. It was so lovely!
The first night we stayed at the Beaufort House in downtown. It was so lovely!
Finally we ran out of gas and had to find a gas station which took us off of the parkway so we headed back into Asheville to walk around. We went to an Oktoberfest, which was fun to watch some guys in leiderhosen * don't know how to spell that, but you get the picture* play and dance. We shopped a little and then headed to our second bed and breakfast.
And we had built up our appetite, so we had THE BEST food ever at the Lobster Trap for dinner. I don't have a picture, but if you are ever in Asheville and you think Lobster macaroni and cheese is just sent to us from God because he wants us to be happy, you just must go.
Sunday we drove around a bit and came right back home to see the little one! She's our favorite. One day I can't wait to take her to the mountains! I know she will love them!

No comments:
Post a Comment